This is a self-serve general events calendar.
You may submit your events for free by creating an account here »
Remember your username and password. Once your event has been submitted, our editorial team will review and approve your event for the calendar within 24 hours. Please note that we do reserve the right to edit all events.
Once your event has been approved you may make any edits, changes or updates to your listing as often as you wish. Simply log into your account and click on the My Events tab. Each time you submit a change the event will go through the approval process before it appears on the calendar.
It is up to the account holder to make the changes, Moffly Media does not make changes to events upon request.
If you have any questions regarding your calendar submission please email us.
At Red Bee Apiary we're toasting to this year's honey harvest with our final Talk, Tour and Honey Tasting of the beekeeping season. We are thrilled to be joined by Jeff Marron, co-owner of Saugatuck Grain & Grape to share in our festivities. Jeff will be creating special honey-inspired cocktails and liqueurs for our tasting menu. Marina Marchese, beekeeper and founder of Red Bee Honey, will give you a private tour of her Red Bee apiary and gardens and will demonstrate the honey harvest process. Then guests will be seated at farmhouse tables in the apiary for a tasting flight of seven single-origin honeys and perfect pairings using locally-sourced cheeses and breads and fresh herbs from the Red Bee garden. Jeff will teach us how he blends tasting notes to create the perfect honey-inspired cocktails. After the tasting we'll invite you to stay and gather around the bonfire to indulge in a chocolate honeycomb fondue!
Red Bee Honey and Cocktail Tasting Menu:
Menu items subject to change dependent upon seasonal availability.
• Linden Honey with Green Melon rolled in Fresh Mint
• Orange Blossom Honey with Manchego and a sprig of Fresh Estate Grown Rosemary
• Goldenrod Honey with Prosciutto and Microgreens
• Red Currant Honey with Blackberry, Sage, and Camembert
• Buckwheat Honey with Fresh Fig, Walnut, and Valdeon
• Pumpkin Blossom Honey with Goat Cheese rolled in Ground Pistachio and Bee Pollen
• Farmhouse Honeycomb Cubes Dipped in Warm Chocolate Fondue
• The Bees Knees Cocktail using Honey and COMB gin (a Local Distillery)
• An Artisanal Twist on a Classic Daiquiri
• Honey Liqueur
We hope you'll join us for this special celebration!
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.